New York – As if we didn’t already have some of the most stomach-churning stories on the net, I’m going to totally ruin your day with this one. Whether the story is true or not remains to be seen – the visuals, though, are enough to make you puke up shit you ate last month. Please, meet Axel Sanz-Claus, I’m not kidding, that’s his real name. Claus, a German tourist, claims that he was enjoying a nice steak and spinach dinner at the Bull and Bear Steak House at the Waldorf-Astoria hotel last Friday, when he made a revolting discovery. “I had it in my mouth, chewed it and nearly swallowed it,” said Claus. “This is so disgusting, I’ve felt sick ever since.” It was supposedly a tampon. A used tampon.
Claus states that after he realized what the *gag* item was, he rinsed his mouth out with brandy and ran to the bathroom to puke. The hotel called an ambulance and Claus was transported to the ER. Once at the emergency room, Claus said the doctors cut into the item and determined that it was, indeed, a bloodied tampon. Claus was treated, tested for hepatitis, and released. He must also follow up with an AIDS test in 6 months. He claims that he has been unable to eat or sleep after the traumatizing incident.
The Waldorf-Astoria has released the following statement:
“We are conducting an internal investigation, but have reason to believe that the circumstances surrounding this incident are highly suspicious. At this time we are not at liberty to provide any additional details.”
Raise your hand if you call bullshit on the whole bloody mess. I smell a lawsuit brewing and all I can say is, “Good luck, dude.” Maybe he should have went with something simpler, like a severed finger, or a booger, or something. The whole tampon thing is a little far-fetched, IMO.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Unfortunate German tourist finds tampon in his steak (inquisitr.com)
- Waldorf-Astoria Tampon is Steak Surprise (Video) (blippitt.com)